Senior C# Developer is a key team member of the development team. This person will be responsible for a portion of the overall system solution including design and implementation tasks. The responsibilities differ depending on the phase of the engagement.
· Architect and build software modules to enhance our or client cloud based platform
· Participate in architectural and product roadmap planning sessions
· Lead design sessions for new functionality in the product roadmap including identifying design options and challenges meeting feature requirements
· Build key platform features with a particular focus on search
· Make future architectural decisions including evaluation of new technologies
· Work with clients to understand customization needs and provide implementation recommendations
· Plan the product feature roadmap with senior management providing key input on timelines, estimates, and trade-offs
Skills & requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in related field.
· Four to seven years’ experience developing database-driven, web applications in ASP.NET or C# Forms.
· Proficiency in PWPForms, Web Services and ASP.NET programming
· Proficiency with ASP.NET MVC frameworks
· Proficiency with Entity Framework
© 2005-2018 OpenCrowd Inc. New York